What is cloud accounting?
Using the internet instead of installed software brings many benefits – as we are always on the go, you can access your accounts from any device and be able to see real-time finances, wherever you are in the world.
Take advantage of all the services available such as; raising invoices, track expenses and manage your cash flow.
Utilise all the below services:
• Bank statements feed directly into the software meaning that at the click of a button you can see how much money you have, what’s going out and what’s coming in.
• It’s all backed up onto the cloud and takes up no server space, with no installation required, so no danger of losing your data.
• Access anywhere at any time by as many people as you want, from anywhere in the world or just on your computer.
• Invoices and statements can all be customised and sent at the click of a button so no need for expensive stationery or postage.
• Awesome online support at no extra cost plus training videos are all available online
• The smart phone app, Xero touch, allows you to photograph expense receipts and scan them directly into your accounts. You can also check who owes you money and call them up at the touch of a button.
• New features are added all the time so if you want something, just ask and it may be in the next update!
• Software is always up to date, no problems in using different versions.
• User friendly, the software is aimed at the business user so it is easy to use. There are free training videos in case you get stuck!
• Xero is designed to grow with your business and copes with everything from a one man band company through to a multi-site, multi-currency business.
• Your accountant can see what is happening in real time so we have a better understanding of how your business is performing.
• Fixed monthly fee means no upfront investment and you can have unlimited user and unlimited access.
• Large range of add-ons which can enhance the software.
Spend less time with your head in the clouds and more time on Cloud 9. Xero is our Accounting Hero!